APPLY NEW AADHAR CARD AND CORRECTION IN AADHAR
UIDAI’s official website has available the application forms for getting an Apply New Aadhar card to Indian citizens across the country on its official website. Every Indian must have an Aadhar card. For making Aadhar cards and other information, you can visit www.resultnaukari.com.
- Apply for a New Aadhar card
- Correction in Old Aadhar Card
- Link PAN to Aadhar
IMPORTANT DATES FOR APPLY NEW AADHAR CARD
|Application form filling from||01/01/2009|
|Last Dates for filling Application Form||NA|
|How to receive New PAN card||After applying Application form you receive it between 15-20 days.|
- For New Aadhar card (Only for Indian Citizens):- Rs. 0
- Other Correction Charges according to Changes in Old Aadhar Card.
- All the payments for the application form will be accepted through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLY FOR APPLY NEW AADHAR CARD
|Government authorized ID card|
STEPS FOR APPLY FOR A APPLY NEW AADHAR CARD
- Interested Candidate Visit Nearest CSC/ Sahaj Seva Kendra and Online Application Form.
- After the Open Application Form, Please Provide Correct information and Enter Your Basic Details Exp: Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Email ID, and other Related Details.
- In the last, you Click on Declaration and Submit Aadhar card Form.
- After submitting you Pay the Registration Fee and Note / Print out Your Acknowledgement Number for Future Reference.