CAPF SYLLABUS 2021 EXAM
CAPF Syllabus 2021 Exam: A candidate will be selected for the post of Assistant Commandant in the three-phase of the exam. Written Exam, PFT and Medical test, etc. Candidates who successfully qualified in the written exam will be invited for the next round i.e. Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test. The selected candidate who qualified for these rounds will be considered eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandant. Central Armed Police Force Exam is conducted by the UPSC and UPSC offers the Post of Assistant commandant in the following forces:
- BSF (Border Security Force)
- CRPF (central reserve police force)
- CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
- ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)
- SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) etc.
CAPF Syllabus 2021 Exam:
There are two papers in the Written Examination. The syllabus of both the paper is different. Here is the syllabus of CAPF paper 1 and Paper 2 etc.
Paper 1 CAPF Syllabus 2021 Exam:
Indian and World Geography, Indian Policy, World Geography, History of India, Current Affairs, Indian Economy, General Mental ability, General Science.
General Mental Ability
Analogies, Decision Making, Analysis, Problem Solving, Space Visualization, Relationship Concepts, Ranking, Syllogisms, Figural Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Arithmetical Reasoning, Visual Memory, Statement Conclusion
Paper 2 Syllabus of CAPF:
Science and Technology, Environment, Heritage and Culture, Indian Constitution, General Policy, Indian History, Celebrities, and Eminent Personalities, Indian National Movement, Indian Geography, Current Affairs – National and International, Indian National Movement.
English Language, Comprehension, and Essay
Grammar, Vocabulary, Counter Argument, Essay Writing, Comprehension, Precis Writing, Report Writing, Communications
CAPF 2021 CAPF Syllabus 2021 Exam Exam Panel/Personal Interview Process:-
Here is the process of CAPF Interview 2021- (150 Marks)
- There is a panel of 4 people where one is a chairperson (a serving member of CAPF) and the others are professors/experts with high experience in their related fields.
- There is a session of introduction, in the beginning, to build up the confidence of the candidate.
- Then, there are questions based on the answers filled in a detailed Application Form.
- Candidates are asked questions on current affairs at both national and regional levels.
- The interview can go for 1-2 hr. or more than that.
- Questions can be asked for the recent defence development related to check your interest in defence sector.
- Do not hesitate to ask any questions for the panel if they say.
- Show officers like quality to the panel.