SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern:- The SSC GD Examination is conducted for the selection of the Soldiers into the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles, etc. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the SSC GD 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To get complete information about this, check the complete blog below:
SSC GD 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
Staff Selection Commission released the vacancy for the General Duty Branch. The Selection of the candidates will be done through the three phases of selection. One will have to appear for the following phases of selection to get shortlisted for the All India Rank.
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination etc.
All the candidates who have applied for this will appear for Computer Based Examination. On the basis of the performance in the Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the Physical Efficiency Test by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centers finalized by the CAPFs.
Now let’s see the Exam Pattern of Computer-based Examination Syllabus of Computer Based Written Examination that one has to prepare for the examination.
SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
No. of Questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Knowledge & General Awareness
- All the questions would be asked in Objective form with Multiple Choice Answers.
- The Total Time duration of 90 minutes.
- Total Number of Question 100.
- Maximum Marks 100.
- A candidate would be given one mark for each correct answer.
- There is also negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
Now let’s see the complete syllabus of the examination that one has to prepare for the Computer-based Written Examination or commonly known as CBT.
SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
One will need to prepare four subjects for the Staff Selection Commission General Duty vacancy. Here are the following Subjects:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
General Intelligence and Reasoning: SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- India and its neighboring countries
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
Elementary Mathematics: SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Problems relating to Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Averages, Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrase replacements
- Cloze test
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Phrase and idioms meaning
- One Word Substitution
- Reading comprehension
This is the complete syllabus that one has to prepare for the examination. Let’s see some details related to the SSC GD Vacancy 2021.
Vacancy Details 2021 and SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Through the SSC GD Vacancy, A candidate can get selected into the following forces of the Indian Armed forces as General Duty Soldier:
- Border Security Force (BSF),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
- National Investigation Agency (NIA),
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF),
- Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles etc.
All the candidates who would clear the Computer-Based Online Test and Physical Efficiency Test etc. will proceed to the next phase of selection which is the Medical Examination. There is huge competition, The Selection is not gonna be easy, you will need to SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern to prepare very well in order to beat the competition.