UP Certificate and Document Online Verification 2021
UP Certificate and Document Online Verification 2021: The Board of Revenue BOR UP and Uttar Pradesh E District has started the online verification process if you have made your income/caste/domicile / any other certificate from any district/tehsil / Mandal of Uttar Pradesh and you have to verify (Praman Patra Satyapan) it online. If you want, now you can do it through e-district Uttar Pradesh. For More Information Visit Resultnaukari.com
Important Date UP Certificate and Document Online Verification 2021
|UP Certificate Link Available From||2015|
|Activate Last Date||None|
How to Verify UP Certificate and Document Online Verification 2021
- The e-district portal was launched under the Uttar Pradesh e-governance scheme. With the help of this portal, now you can do online verification of Income / Caste / Domicile and other certificates made in all 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh
- If you have made your income/caste or residence certificate from any district of Uttar Pradesh, you can verify it on its online e-district portal.
- Candidates need only 2 things to do online verification, the first application number and the second certificate number.
- Step by Step Process for Online Verification (Satyapan) UP Certificate.
- Step 1: You have to go to the bottom Some Useful Important section of this page but you will get the link of Verify Online, click on it.
- Step 2: A new page will open the page of Uttar Pradesh e-district, on which you will be shown the button of UP verification of the certificate.
- Step 3: Now you have to enter your application number and certificate number and click on submit button.
- Step 4: If your certificate is correct then the information will start showing on your screen, if your certificate is not getting verified then please contact from where you have got that certificate made.
Link of UP Certificate and Document Online Verification 2021
|UP Certificate Verification||Click Here|
|E-District Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|